Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday View - 23 October 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is my view of the Moon this morning. The Moon has been rising early in the morning for a few days and today it was clear enough for me to set up my camera and grab a few shots. It also gave me an opportunity to try out my new wireless remote. I love shooting the Moon this time of year. The air is crisp and clear making conditions just right.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is such a sharp and clear picture of the moon. You can see every detail. What zoom did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera was tripod mounted and used a 250mm lens. I cropped it too. I have a 2x teleconverter that would theoretically make my lens 500mm but have had no luck with it. Also since my camera has an APS-C crop sensor I also get a little extra magnification. Perhaps closer to 300mm.

      Delete