Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday View - 13 October 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It was nice and clear last night so I decided to grab a few shots of the almost full Moon. I also thought it would be cool to play around with the cheapo 500mm lens I bought a couple years ago. And it was cheap. About $50.00. But hey it works. Sure it's manual focus but that's not a big deal with Moon pictures. And the quality isn't the best but I was able to get a larger RAW image. So for today's view I am sharing this shot with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Cheap or manual, I find it amazing how you can photograph something so far away! I mean ...a planet! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete