Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday View - 8 October 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was going to share a shot from yesterday's brief outing in the Cafe but today I was able to spend a little more time shooting. And today's pictures are a lot better. So for today's view I would like to show you a "unique to me" squirrel shot. I never thought about it much but I suppose squirrels eat more than just the peanuts I put out or the seed they eat from the bird feeders. They will also eat the odd leaf or two. And I saw this for the first time today. Have you ever seen this?



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. No, I've not seen this. I guess it makes some sense though. Maybe sometimes nuts are unavailable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she just had babies or is about to have them from how her mammary glands are swollen. She may have been stuffing it in her pouch to use in her nest.

    ReplyDelete