Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sunday View - 21 April 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. I hope everyone enjoyed or is enjoying their Easter. Ours was wonderful. We spent a lot of the day enjoying our own backyard and had a very nice dinner with good friends and family. And of course I got some camera time in while out in the yard (aka the Cafe). Our trees and flowers are really blooming now and looking good. As I have mentioned before, one of the reasons I wanted this house was the weeping willow that came along with it. But I love all of our trees. And they are plentiful. In fact we have three dogwoods. Today I would like to share some flowers on one of them that caught my eye.










Stay tuned for more of my Cafe blooms. And maybe a bird or squirrel. I have lots to share.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Love the dogwood. There is a pink dogwood tree at church that is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete