Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday View - 29 April 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I took a little time today after work to spend in the cafe with my camera. This morning started out pretty cold but by the end of the day it was nice. And as usual the squirrels were active. My regulars came looking for peanuts so I gave them a handful and snapped away. This particular girl is the friendliest of them all. And I'm pretty sure she is about to give birth so we need to keep her well fed.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of you! Can't wait to see the little ones coming to have their photo taken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see some young squirrels today. Obviously not new born but they are small.

      Delete