Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday View - 22 April 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Dandelions are not weeds. Unpopular? Maybe. Weeds? Definitely not. And if you don't believe me have a look Here or Here. Or of course you could just take a look at today's photo. I shot this yesterday morning in the cafe.


Could something so beautiful really be a weed? I think not! But love 'em or hate 'em they're here to stay. Second in resilience to perhaps only the cockroach. But cockroaches can go. Yuck!

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I have always loved dandelions and never thought of them as weeds. I remember the greens being in a salad when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that salad too! Seeing them spread across a field of green....it's like gold. my vote is love them! I also do the blowing wish thing to spread the 'seeds'. Me bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A field of dandelion flowers is absolutely beautiful. I read recently that a century ago people dug up grass to plant dandelions, that is how valued they were. Today people use weed killer to get rid of them, thus killing the bees that pollinate our food plants.

    ReplyDelete