Sunday, October 23, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 23, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well the rain is gone and the winds have calmed but the memories of yesterday's Valley Forge photo shoot are lingering on. Now if you have been visiting here for any length of time you should know what my favorite subject to shoot at the park is. It is what I call "My Favorite Tree". I'm sure there are others out there that enjoy photographing it but I bet few have spent as much time as I have or shot as many frames as I have just trying to make this perfection of nature even more perfect for the viewer.


For the past several years I have been mesmerized by this very dead but at the same time perfect tree. And I cannot be the only one. Just consider that the Park Service has left her standing all this time. I hope I have many more years of opportunity to continue this journey. On a side note I think I may have a picture of this tree while it was alive. I'll have to dig deep into my archives but if I do find it you will see it here.

Yesterday's photo I must say is one of my favorites. And I mean of all of my work. Ever. Today I would like to re-present it to you. This time with the color removed. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday October 23, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I think I like yesterday's picture better in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It really may be my favorite of all time.

      Delete