Friday, October 21, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 21, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today we look at one more photo from Pawling's Farm last weekend. And it is once again a Black and White. This is a side view of the Barn I shared yesterday.


This angle really shows where additions may have been added. I see at least two and maybe even three sections that have different stone. Or perhaps there are no additions and they ran out of the original stones? And there is the chance that construction was halted at one point and continued later like the Washington Monument. I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere.

On a different note I wold like to share a video I shot at the cafe this afternoon. It's kind of long but here goes.


As always this is best viewed Full Screen at  1080P.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday October 20, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment