Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday View - 17 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am wrapping up last weekend's visit to Morris Arboretum. I hope you have enjoyed the flowers in my images as much as I enjoyed seeing them live. I hope to get back there in the near future to get a closer look at some of the areas I haven't explored yet and to see the change of the seasons in the coming weeks and months. I think it will be very nice.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. It will be interesting to see what you find once autumn comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! My favorite is the red one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another view of the red flower. I may share it in a future post

      Delete