Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday View - 21 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I woke up early this morning and as I was lying in bed I thought about whether or not I should get up or if I should just just try to go back to sleep. As I did I remembered that I had been wanting to get some new sunrise pictures so it was decided I would get up. But as I got into my car to head over to the park I noticed that it was cloudy and I thought that maybe this morning was going to be a bust. But I headed out anyway. After all the park is just a minute away. Or so I thought. When I got to my regular vantage point for the Sun I saw that I had no good view of the sky. You see I go to the Norristown Farm Park and the "Farm" part of the name is for real. The center of the park is full of tall feed corn at the moment and as such there is not really a good place to shoot a sunrise or the sky in general. But all was not lost because there is another entrance to the park about a mile or so away that is on the other side of the corn fields. So off I went. After parking my car it was just a simple walk across the road into a field on a hill and I had a most spectacular view of the sky. But the sky was still full of clouds. But now the clouds were not quite as full as before so I waited. And I am sure glad I did because what I was about to see was a very beautiful sunrise. And I am very happy to be able to share it with you today. And I also found a new and wonderful spot to shoot future sunrises. There is even a nice park bench to rest on while I wait so it is a win win situation.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Your perseverance paid off----big time! All are GORGEOUS! It was very hard but I think
    the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely found a great new spot for shooting the sunrise. And just down the road is a great place for sunsets

      Delete