Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday View - 7 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I got up today i knew I wanted to get out and do a little shooting but I didn't know where I wanted to go. Part of me wanted to go somewhere new and another part thought someplace familiar would be better. Well the first part won and I decided to try someplace new. For quite a while I have been wanting to visit Morris Arboretum in Chestnut Hill Pennsylvania. It is part of The University of Pennsylvania. And after today's visit I don't know what's been keeping me from going. It's only 10 miles away and I can be there in about 15 to 20 minutes. And now that I've been there I will certainly go back. But I'll go back on a day that's a little cooler. It was about 92° F and humid so walking the path was rather uncomfortable at times. Fortunately there was a lot of shady parts to get a break from the Sun. So I am sure you can guess what today's view is going to be about, right? I did shoot a lot of photos and I will be going over them today and tomorrow so each day I will be sharing a handful. Please go ahead and take a look and if you have a favorite let me know.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. How do you pick a favorite? I love the first one but the butterfly shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the butterfly shots. Of the flowers the purple ones after the butterflies is my favorite. But who can choose? They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very pleased with how the butterflies came out.

      Delete
  3. All are beautiful but I agree on the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete