Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday View - 1 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As usual I filled the Cafe feeders this afternoon when I got home and as I did I noticed a few things I thought I would share for today's view. These are just some random shots of wildflowers and general greenery. There's even a feather. Oh and there's also a shot I made by sitting my camera in the grass. I was trying to be creative.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. Creative is the word! I like the feather! The grass is ...interesting. Curious,,, any way the camera
    would be okay if it was level (somehow) with one of the waterways/creeks you shoot? Could be
    really cool to see the water coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do that with one of my water shots with another camera. My GoPro is watertight

      Delete