Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday View - 14 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a look at the one single sunflower in our front garden bed. I didn't plant it. It grew wild from seed that I feed the birds and squirrels. Funny thing is that I use more than 40 lbs of seed per week and this is the first and so far only sunflower to sprout on it's own. In fact I've even tried planting them on purpose with nothing coming up. Then one day about a week ago I saw this one. The first couple pictures are when I first found it and it was still just blooming. The next set of shots are after it matured a bit.




I have another video for you too. This is from Morris Arboretum and features some of their fountains.

That's all for today. Thanks form stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. The bright yellow color is so cheerful. Fountains are beautiful but the best thing is the sound of
    flowing water. I prefer the sound of natural creeks & streams. So soothing.....

    ReplyDelete