Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday View - 27 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Sometimes there is a place really cool that is just around the corner from you. Almost literally. Today I visited one of those places when I took a short 10 minute drive to the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove. It is a park and wildlife sanctuary that offers paved and unpaved trails for walking, hiking and biking. And of course there are plenty of photo opportunities. So I hit one of the trails with my camera in hand and came back with some cool shots. And for today's view I am sharing some of them with you. This first photo is a Whitetail Deer that stood and stared at me from a distance. She stood there long enough for me to snap a few frames of her. Almost a "deer in the headlights" kind of moment.

 


These next few shots show a bee that was too busy collecting pollen to even notice me.

 




 And here are a few plants and wildflowers to round out today's post

 




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

 

4 comments: