Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tuesday View - 16 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing some more shots from my latest visit to one of my new favorite places to shoot. Morris Arboretum. But this time I am shifting from flowers to fountains and some scenery.

The first four photos I am showing you are the same fountain. I just adjusted my shutter speed to change how the water is captured.




And here is one more fountain I came across on the Flower Walk (I believe that is what it was called).

 

Next time I visit I will be sure to shoot more of the water features. There really is a lot more to see. For now though check out the Rose Garden.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Almost looks like a different fountain! I really like #4. The water looks like beads.

    ReplyDelete