Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday View - 22 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday after I shot a series of sunrise photos I took a few minutes to photograph some wildflowers that I thought would be cool to share here. And I will share them but just not today. Today I would like you to see something a little more unique. Unique to me at least. I have never seen wasps at rest before but that's what I believe this is. And I really mean at rest because I was able top get up close to shoot this without them reacting at all. Maybe they were sleeping?

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Cool picture, but I wouldn't get that close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that either. Do they gather pollen? Maybe they overate!

    ReplyDelete