Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tuesday View - 9 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share a few phone pictures from my weekend trip to Morris Arboretum. There is a train exhibit on one of the side trails and though it was rather crowded I did manage to grab a few shots. 





Not the best shots but it's all I could get at the time. I'll be sure to try again on my next visit. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Were they running or just sitting there? Pretty cool either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the cars really more of an oval shape? Neat! My favorite is # 3 with the bridge! I'd also like to
    know if they were running. For future: do not apologize! The shots are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the trains were oval but the others were "normal"

      Delete