Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday View - 13 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing a few pictures I made of the Moon over the past several days. One of these days I need to makes a full sequence of shots from just after New to Full. Something to work toward. And one thing I would like to mention is that I'm not 100% happy with my Full Moon shot here. It's not as detailed as I would like. Maybe tonight's "almost" Full Moon will turn out better.




And I also have a new video to share. I shot this first thing in the morning today with my GoPro 10. For the best quality video please make sure you use the highest resolution your device can display. For some reason YouTube often defaults to a low version.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. The squirrel video is precious! I was smiling as he couldn't seem to make up his mind whether to
    shovel the food in with his paws or bury his face in it! Totally loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watch the entire video you will see him stepping back and forth from foot to foot. It's really cool!

      Delete
  2. I think your moon pictures are great. Loved the squirrel video. Did he leave any for the birds?

    ReplyDelete