Saturday, August 6, 2022

Saturday View - 6 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was thinking about how it's been a while since I have shared a squirrel picture here at the blog. And the simple reason why is that I haven't really seen a lot of them out and about lately. I do see them now and then just not at an opportune moment with the camera. With the very high temperatures we have had over the past few weeks most of our squirrels seem to only forage for food during the "cooler" hours of the early morning or well after dusk. And who can blame them? I know I have been staying in a lot too. But this morning when I went out into the Cafe I noticed it was a lot cooler than it has been. And I also noticed a lot more activity at the feeders. Including some of our squirrel friends. So with high hopes I set up my camera to see what I could get and it turned out to be some very nice shots. And now for today's view I would like to share with you, some squirrel!







That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Really nice. It's almost like watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back little squirrels! Love the photos, especially the ones 'sitting up'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been running the sprinkler and it seems to have attracted a lot of Cafe visitors back. Thank you!

      Delete