Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday View - 10 August 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing some more random shots from my weekend trip to Morris Arboretum. This may, or may not, round out my trip. I will probably go through my RAW images sometime and decide to post another one or two. Who knows? But today's photos are definitely random. I just picked out a bunch that I thought you would like and did a little processing and here you are.








That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. More wonderful pictures. You have to go again. These are your best pictures yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on the variety! Do you know what the steps are in #2? I thought a boat dock but too small
    Like the foo dog! They are so unique, The best may be the duck with water so clear you can see his
    feet! (that' s a bit rare). Keep on shooting!

    ReplyDelete