Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday View - 15 June 2024 Edition

Hi there my friends. I know it's been a few days but I am finally back with a new post. Today I took a drive to Jenkins Arboretum. Though it's only 15 minutes away and on top of that free of charge I haven't been there in at least two years. I'll be going back again soon though because I forgot how nice it is. For today's view I would like to share some photos I made during my visit.

This isn't the best shot of a chipmunk but it's the best I could get. They are very quick.

When I saw this on one of the walking paths I instantly thought it looked like an acorn and had to share it.



These two are particular cool. There is a patch of Prickly Pear Cactus that bloom for one week a year. I just happened to visit at the right time.


I shot a few videos too and would like to share one of them with you. It is best viewed in 1080p or 4K.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment