Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday View - 4 February 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. It's been busy weekend around here. In addition to the regular Cafe activities and weekend errands I have been getting things ready for a new member of the family. No I didn't capture the outside cat yet but I did head to the local shelter and adopted a pretty 14 month old cat. So for today's view meet Isa. From kennel her new home.





Right now she spends a lot of time under the bed but that is to be expected. Of course she came out for some treats. She was adopted out twice before and returned for minor reasons. The first time was a child that was allergic and the second family had a dog and she was scared. I think she will be fine here though. Oh, and she was originally named Kiwi. I don't think it fits her. So now she is Isa.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. She is a beauty. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been without my laptop for a few days & am playing catch-up. She is gorgeous! Congratulations to
    you both! Can't wait to hear/ see more as she acclimates to her new home.

    ReplyDelete