Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday View - 10 February 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. Today has been somewhat mild with the temperature reaching close to 60° F. And though it's very cloudy we have not seen any rain yet so it's been a good time to get out for a bit. And that's what I did this morning. I took a drive to the park and had a walk around by the creek. And now for today's view I would like to share some shots I made along the way.













Here's a quick video too.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Mushrooms grow anywhere! All are cool shots. My favorites are the photos of
    the pathways & the creeks. Love the video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw lots of mushrooms yesterday. Don't know that I'd eat one but maybe they're edible?

      Delete
  2. Loved the video. I felt as if I were there.

    ReplyDelete