Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday View - 15 May 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it seems as if everything is back to normal with my blog. I'm not sure what happened but apparently several of my posts were flagged as going against Google community standards. Ha! What a joke. They were certainly barking up the wrong tree. Anyway, speaking of trees how about this satisfied Cafe customer climbing up one of our dogwoods. I guess he's looking for a table with a view.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. This happened to a friend of mine also. She posted pictures of crafts she was making and old family recipes. Google seems to have an algorithm that flags things without a human being involved. I'm sure some people that need to be flagged never are. Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really weird. I had about a dozen posts removed a few days ago and now they have been "reevaluated" and reposted. What I want to know is did some algorithm do this or did someone maliciously report them.

      Delete
  2. That high would be quite a view!

    ReplyDelete