Friday, May 14, 2021

Friday View - 14 May 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I'm not sure if you can see this because there seems to be a problem with Blogger identifying my blog as a malicious site. Obviously it is not but this is sure frustrating. Anyhow I can still post via the Blogger app so here goes. Today is of course Friday Schnitzel picture day and here we see him waiting by the front door for Kim to get back from a walk around the block.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture. He sure loves the two of you. That's crazy about Blogger. I don't think they know what they are doing half the time. Hope it gets straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Blogger problem seems to have fixed itself. The warnings have gone away and I can access it with a web browser now.

      Delete
  2. Adorable! How come he didn't get to go on the walk? It's sniffin' time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He normally would but Kim is recovering from minor surgery and has stitches. Schnitzel might make her pull too much. But I still take him out.

      Delete