Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sunday View - 5 April 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For the first time in a while Kim and I got over the the local park today to get out and walk a little. I mean it's so far away literally being up the street. At face value the park doesn't seem like much more than a big open field with a walking trail but there is so much more than that. There's a couple creeks that run through it and trails that run through the wooded areas. And that's where we tend to go. Today was the perfect day too. It was warm but not hot and very spring like. And speaking of Spring what better ambassador is there for the season than a robin? And speaking of robins I am sharing one with you for today's view. This guy sure seemed to have a lot to say as you can tell by his pose. But he wasn't the only bird we saw. Check back tomorrow for another park resident.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a robin yet this year. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about getting out. Glad I get to walk my girls! (Does Schnitzel go to the park?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't this time but we'll probably take him this week. We did take him around the neighborhood yesterday.

      Delete