Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday View - 18 April 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Cold with a slight breeze. Two things that can make you not want to spend a lot of time in the garden. But by this afternoon I had to at least get out and check on the new greenhouse and make sure everything was doing well. And it is I'm happy to say. I also spent a little time with the camera. mostly trying to get some action shots of Schnitzel running. I got a few but he really didn't cooperate. I guess he was too busy investigating some birds and general goings on in his yard. I did get some good shots of some dogwood buds though. Both dogwoods in the front and back yards are blooming nicely and should fill out quite well soon. And for today's view I am sharing this cool picture I grabbed. And funnily enough I didn't see that strand of spider web until I looked over what I shot.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment