Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday View - 25 June 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Early in the Spring I planted a wildflower garden in our backyard. But for the longest time it seemed like all I was growing was weeds. And then about a week ago I started to see some color and now it really seems to be taking off. I hope that the whole area will be filled in the next few weeks. Today after work I was able to spend a little time shooting some of these new flowers and for today's view I would like to share this one with you. I made this without a tripod and it was getting dark so it's a little soft for my taste but overall I like it. Maybe I'll set up properly later this week and get some better shots.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment