Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday View - 2 June 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well another weekend at the shore is in the books and it was actually a sunny one. Last year and so far this year we have had a lot of rain. Especially on Saturdays and Sundays. And though we did have a couple downpours on the way home overall it was dry. When we got home this afternoon I spent some time in the Cafe photographing our various guests. In doing so I have noticed that I am able to get closer to our bluejays than I used to. I guess they are getting comfortable with me like our squirrels. For today's view I would like to share this guy with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great picture of the bluejay. We don't have any around here. But I'm happy to see my cardinals are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo! My aunt used to get cardinals,bluejays,robins all kinds of birds in her backyard.

    ReplyDelete