Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wednesday View - 1 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It was another hot one today my friends and as such I wasn't really into spending a lot of time outside with the camera. I did however set up at a couple of the feeders and let it snap off a bunch of images at 5 second intervals to see what I would get. And I got a lot of good stuff. So for today's view I would like to share a few with you.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love these. Especially the first one. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Cardinal and the Bluejay are my favorites

      Delete
  2. Great shots! The second bird looks annoyed that you interupted him. I like the bird photos as
    your camera makes it feel like you could touch their feathers!!

    ReplyDelete