Saturday, June 25, 2022

Saturday View - 25 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

well it was (and is) a hot one today. And I didn't spend a lot of time outside with the camera. I did the bare necessities such as filling bird feeders and making sure there was plenty of fresh water for our guests. in fact I even had to replace a bird bath that cracked. I had filled it last night and this morning it was dry. And just to test it I filled it and saw water dripping out the bottom. So while I running errands I picked up a new one and it was just in time because as I removed the leaky one the bowl actually broke. Oh, and I might mention that being made of concrete these things are heavy. But it's all fixed now. Anyway for today's view I would like to share a few shots I made early this morning before it got too hot. This is one of our regular squirrels that came looking for breakfast.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love the one sitting up! They are so cute one has to remember they are still wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're wild animals but some are less wild than others. This guy is pretty friendly. Still wouldn't try to pick him up though 😀

      Delete