Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday View - 5 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a look at some of the wildlife I saw while walking along the Schuylkill River Trail. And it's mostly turtles sunning themselves on rocks along the shore. I saw a lot of birds too and even a chipmunk but just didn't get any good shots. In fact I have never been able to get a good chipmunk picture because the little buggers are too fast. Oh and I am also sharing a "before" picture of the ducks. I rarely do this anymore but wanted to show you how much I am able to accomplish with the right software and a RAW image. I'm far from an expert but I think I do okay.




Here is the "before" image.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment