Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday View - 26 June 2022 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well the weather may be just as hot as yesterday but I have a lot to share from the Cafe today. I just didn't want to waste a nice sunny, dry day. Now I didn't have to spend a lot of time in the heat because I was able to set up at different places throughout the day and let the camera snap away. And shooting like this keeps me from spooking the wildlife. The only noise aside from them is the shutter and they have seemed to have gotten used to that. So anyway for today's view I have a nice variety of guests to show you. Here is some of our birds and of course a couple squirrel shots thrown in too.








Oh and I did make it to the zoo today for a quick walk around. Stay tuned for pictures to come.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. The bluejay knows where the camera is! I love photo #2! It seems he's glaring at you for interupting him.a really good group of shots.

    ReplyDelete