Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday View - 14 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view was a little bit of a challenge. Every night I have a racoon or two that stops by and has a bite to eat at the Cafe. I put out a couple bowls of dry puppy food for them. We also have a couple foxes that come around too. And the cool thing is that they all seem to get along. There's rarely any fighting and they often eat side by side. I guess the Cafe is a magic place. Anyhow photographing them is the hard part. It's always dark and nighttime guests tend to be a little skittish, though the raccoons seem to be getting used to me. But last night when they arrived I went out the opposite side of the house and sneaked around the side and using the flash on my camera and a high ISO I was able to grab a decent image. I had to clean it up a bit and remove some red eye but all considered I think the picture came out well.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment: