Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday View - 19 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday for Father's Day Terry treated me to dinner at a nice local restaurant. We had a very good time and it was nice in these busy times to sit down, relax and have some nice casual conversation. Thank you Terry! After dinner we drove a couple towns over to Lansdale for a car show. It's held every year but I've never been to it so it was especially nice for me. So for today's view I am sharing a handful of pictures I shot. There was a lot of really cool cars to see.


























Okay, a bit more than a handful but there was a lot of nice cars. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love those cars! I'm a big fan of old cars. It's been a long time since I've seen a bench seat in the front!

    ReplyDelete