Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday View - 16 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Instead of doing a Thursday Smidge picture I think I will "try" to do a combo of both Smidge and Schnitzel tomorrow. That is if they cooperate. For today though I have a few shots from the front section of the Cafe this afternoon. Considering these were shot handheld and at a very high ISO I think they came out pretty good. I hope you agree.



I am also going to share something that I usually don't. And keep in mind that I'm not plugging any software and I certainly don't get any compensation from this. Here is a before and after screenshot I made during the processing of today's squirrel photo. Like I said these were shot at a very high ISO and as such had a lot of "noise". The same as using a fast film speed in a film camera. I just have to say that this software is amazing and has saved quite a few shots for me. Take a look and see for yourself.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I like the bluejay. He seems to be telling you something. I can see the difference in before & after. While I am not into cammera lens/speed, I know it is probably helpful to those who are.

    ReplyDelete