Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday View - 12 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today we take a look at three guests at the Cafe. The first one was shot with one of my alternate cameras, a Canon GX9 Mark II. I don't use it nearly as much as I should but think I'll make a point to do so. It's pretty nice and very compact. The zoom isn't long though and I had to crop in on this squirrel.

These next two were shot at the same feeder that I shot yesterday's view using my standard Canon 80D DSLR. This time I set the frame better though. I see a lot of Red Winged Blackbirds at this feeder but rarely see a Mourning Dove.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I've not seen a morning dove! The feathers look so soft....like velvet! That's probably due to the quality
    of your camera. It's great to 'meet' different species through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We see lots of them here. I am able to get very close at this particular feeder

      Delete