Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday View - 11 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's been one of those off and on rainy days today and though I didn't get out much with the camera I did manage to set up in the Cafe and grab some shots. I rolled the dice and was able to set up at one of the feeders about an hour before some forecasted showers and fortunately my camera didn't get wet. One thing that I didn't do as well as I would have liked is set up the frame a little better. But I worked with what I got and for today's view I would like to share this with you.



That's all for today. thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Is that a grackle? They look so intense....Love the squirrel with his nose buried in his food! Still a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a Grackle. They're not bad birds at all

      Delete