Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday View - 3 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's Friday Schnitzel picture day but today I have a little extra. If you saw yesterday's post you know that I was unable to get a good Smidge picture due to her being, well a cat. She wouldn't cooperate. So today I am sharing both a Schnitzel and Smidge picture. As much as I would have liked I didn't get one of them together. But here is two shots I made today. 


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Smidge is,as you said being a cat, 'catitude!' As always, Schnitzel is so handsome! The gray sofa (?)
    under im is a great accent to his coat color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Schnitzel. Smidge? Well she's just being herself.

    ReplyDelete