Saturday, June 18, 2022

Saturday View - 18 June 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

As usual I was up early today and as I let the dog out I discovered it was a very nice morning. It was breezy but it was a nice cool breeze. In fact it's still very comfortable out as I type this. And after all of the hot weather we've had over the past few days this is a refreshing change. It even motivated me to set up the camera at one of the Cafe feeders to see who might stop by. I guess the old saying that its the early bird that catches the worm is true because as soon as I filled the bowl, set the camera up and walked away we had a lot of visitors. And they didn't seem to mind there was only seed and no worms. So now for today's view I would like to share a few pictures of a Bluejay and one Grackle.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until Next time...


2 comments:

  1. I think the bluejay likes the camera! Or he's protecting the food....

    ReplyDelete