Monday, February 8, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 8, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I was going over some old photos today and came across some scans from some prints I made back in the '90s. If I were to try to pick an exact year I'd say they were made around 1998 give or take a year. I know this because they were shot with my Nikon Pronea S APS SLR film camera. This camera was produced between 1998 and 2000 and I bought one very early in production. It was a cool camera for the day and a good attempt at making the loading and unloading of film a bit easier for casual snap shooters but overall it just didn't catch on. Besides, digital was really taking off by this period in time and I suppose the rest is history. But enough history. How about today's photo?


This is Washington's Headquarters at Valley Forge. One of my favorite subjects. Not my best work but I like the composition. And I love the shadows. Oh and yes, I still own this camera :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: