Monday, February 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

And welcome to February! Winter is just rolling along isn't it? Before you know it all of that snow will be a distant memory as we sit on the beach and hide under umbrellas to cool off. So I guess it's a good thing I shot a lot of frames while I was at Valley Forge yesterday huh? Let me share another with you today.


What photo shoot at Valley Forge would be complete without my favorite tree? It's a great subject for any season.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the way it stands alone...kind of powerful in a way... Phil's verdict? Early spring!! Happy Groundhog Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been fascinated by this tree. I vaguely remember when it had leaves :)

      Delete