Friday, February 5, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 5, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Once again I am getting this done late. I normally do my Weekly Roundup on Friday but it will probably be tomorrow instead. What I would like to share with you is a photo I shot in the Cafe this morning.

When I woke up and looked out the window it was raining. By the time I showered and dressed for work I looked out again and it was snowing. I think we got maybe a half an inch and it was no problem at all. In fact you wouldn't even know it snowed if you went outside now. But early today this is what the Cafe looked like.


And the customers were not deterred at all. When I got home this afternoon this was empty. Rain, snow or shine you gotta eat. Tomorrow I will fill it again and I'm sue they'll empty it again :) And that's fine by me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: