Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 17, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday I told you how every once in a while a chance for a perfect shot comes up and I don't have my regular camera handy. It's those times that I am glad phone cameras are getting better and better. But as good as they are nothing beats a dedicated camera. Well today I was prepared and was able to grab this shot.


Not perfect but still a pretty good image. And don't get me wrong. I love my camera phone (Samsung Galaxy S6). In fact the camera is my number one interest when choosing a phone. Oh the naysayers will tell you that a phone is not a "real" camera. Don't listen to them. They are wrong. Always remember that the camera does not create the image. The photographer does. But this is a subject for another time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love the nestled & safe perspective of the photo...like he's in his own little 'nook'! Good shot!

    ReplyDelete