Friday, February 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

This is going to be quick folks. It's been a busy day and I haven't been able to spend a lot of time online. So let me get right to it. Yesterday I said I would probably share one more squirrel photo from the other day and that is just what I am doing. And here it is.


This guy was hiding behind our trash can so he could enjoy his peanut in peace.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon. I should have some cool stuff for you real soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Aww. Cute. Are they all the same squirrel? Or do you have a group who come to the cafe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all the same squirrel but I have a few that stop by.

      Delete
  2. Guess he's hoping for some 'spill overs'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always plenty on the ground after the birds get done eating :)

      Delete