Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 24, 2016

Hi and welcome o the Daily View!

Well after a less than enjoyable but thankfully uneventful drive Kim and I are home from Atlantic City. The weather is just nasty out there. Between heavy downpours and very high winds it is just not friendly on the roads. But we made it. And I must say that as windy as it is here it was twice as bad in AC. Just taking a quick walk outside of the condo we stayed at was a challenge. But it was worth it. I shot a lot of frames and have some cool stuff to share with you over the next few days or so. For today though I would like to show you our view from the balcony of our 29th floor suite. It was like we were in a different weather system. The winds were even nastier and the fog was very thick up there as you can tell by today's photo.


And this was after it thinned out. First thing in the morning I could not see anything past the fog. Just crazy.

And that's all for now. I need to get some stuff done but I will have more for you real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: