Sunday, February 28, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well it sure does feel a lot like Spring around here. Today the temperatures were in the mid 60's and it was dry as a bone so Kim and I took advantage and took a drive to Longwood Gardens. And right now Longwood is having their Orchid Extravaganza so as you can imagine I shot lots and lots of frames. Going through my days work I have found some good stuff to share with you and to start out I would like to show you this.


I don't normally shoot the back of an orchid but this one called to me. I love to translucency that lets the light gently flow through. The front was very nice too and I will probably share it soon.

Anyone who has been reading my blog for a while knows that I have a few "favorite places" to shoot and Longwood is near the top. And I mean it when I say that if you get a chance to visit make sure you do. I promise you will not be disappointed. Especially when there is a special exhibition taking place.

And now for...

Yesterday's View:

Saturday February27, 2016

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends! If you like what you see please share it. And please be sure to stop back real soon!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I agree. The almost transparent look of the light is gorgeous! I'm really enjoying the black & white effect you've been catching lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I have an upcoming black and white shot I made at Longwood. Stay tuned!

      Delete