Saturday, February 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - February 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

When I spend a day photographing in the Garden Cafe (Formerly Avian Cafe) I tend to focus on three different areas. First if there are any squirrels dining I like to get to them first because they tend to come and go a lot. And when they go it sometimes takes a while for them to return. Then it's on to one of the two main seating areas. I already shared one from the auxiliary seating area , the finch feeder so today I'd like to share one from the main seating area. And it's another action shot.


When space is at a premium you will have situations like this. I am pleased to say that they settled things peacefully and everyone left full and happy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it was settled peacefully. What a shot! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you get these action shots like yesterday and today but they are really good. Glad there wasn't any blood spilled fighting for that seed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice and a lot of patience! And a little luck here and there :) Thanks!

      Delete