Sunday, February 7, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View And Weekly Roundup - February 7, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View and Weekly Roundup!

Wow what a quick weekend this was! We got a lot accomplished but now I feel like I need a couple days to rest up.

Today is Kim's and my anniversary. We have been married for 12 wonderful years. Most of the day was spent in home improvement centers buying this and ordering that for an ongoing kitchen project that is finally getting somewhere. In our journeys we came across a great clearance sale on outdoor equipment and bought ourselves a propane fire pit. Of course I had to try it out so as soon as it got dark we went out a spent a little time playing around with it. And naturally I had to shoot some photos. Here's one of them.


Very serene but still a bit chilly out there. 

And now for the Weekly Roundup... Finally...

Click on any of the links below to have a second look at the past weeks posts. Or perhaps a first look if you missed a day.










And that wraps up another week my friends. Thanks for stopping by and please come back real soon!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So when are Joe and I getting an invitation to sit around the fire pit? I have never seen a propane one. That is really cool.

    ReplyDelete