Saturday, October 5, 2024

Saturday View - 5 October 2024 Edition

Hi there my friends, long time no see. It's been almost a month since my last post. After more than 3,000 total posts over the years continuing on a daily basis is getting just a bit too much. As much as I'd love to continue this I just can't right now. But I am going to keep going. Just weekly. There may be the occasional quick shot or two in between though too. So let's get started for today.

I was up nice and early today and for a change over the last few weekends the skies were clear enough to grab some sunrise pictures. So I headed to the park and set up to see what I could get. And I was not disappointed. Here is a handful of what I got to see in person. Also, I used a recently purchased circular polarizing filter that let me tame the sun's brightness and not darken the entire scene. I think you'll see a difference from a lot of my previous work.





Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are great. The filter makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete